Pacific Capital is committed to conceptual, needs-based selling through professional, planning-oriented producers. We offer opportunities for qualified individuals interested in pursuing a career in insurance and financial services, and offer exceptional, industry-leading support for seasoned financial professionals.
Are you the kind of person we’re looking for?
Are your skills, experience, and character compatible with the demands of the marketplace—and with Pacific Capital? We’re looking for people who want to take charge of their futures. People, given the right support, can really make a difference. If that’s you, you belong with Pacific Capital.
We’ve found that there are several important personal qualities that contribute to the success of producers. We look for people who are:
- Socially Involved
- Well Respected
Success and Experience
We’re looking for producers with a history of success—people with the experience needed to make a difference, especially with Pacific Capital behind them.
- Good Communication, People Skills
- History of Achievement
- Strong Career or Educational Background
Target Profile for Experienced Producers
If you’re an experienced producer, you may fit our target profile:
- Three or More Years Experience
- More than $60,000 in Total Practice Earnings
- Needs-Based Approach
- Series 6 or 7, and 63 Series Registrations
- Targeting Affluent Marketplace
- Concept-Based Seller
- Advanced Industry Designations
We are seeking several professionals to join our advisory team. Successful candidates will receive:
- Extensive, ongoing training and sales support
- Unlimited earning potential
- Opportunity to help others
- Excellent benefits package
- Access to a proven lead generation program
- Access to a line of diversified insurance and financial products
- Opportunities for advanced industry education and designations
- Management opportunities
As our representative, you will focus on providing financial solutions to executives, professionals and businesses -- including, income protection, estate planning, retirement planning, and wealth accumulation. You will recommend and sell appropriate financial products such as investments, insurance, and annuities.
To learn more, contact Carly Goosman, Director of Recruiting at 425.641.8788 ex 269 or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Openings
Lake Oswego, Oregon