Lorelle’s Mission and Vision
To support the greater community by empowering individuals to enrich personal and professional growth for themselves and those they care most about. Lorelle’s intention is to reduce risk and simplify the financial side of your life.
With more than 30 years in the industry, Lorelle K. Farber brings a wealth of knowledge – specializing primarily in Comprehensive Financial Planning and Investment Management. Located in Bellevue, WA, Lorelle works with a variety of business and individual clients during all stages of the financial planning process. Her broad array of services includes establishing and managing investments in retirement solutions, such as IRAs, ROTHs, Annuities and 401Ks. Additionally, Lorelle tailors Life Insurance, Disability and Long-Term Care policies to meet specific client needs. Through a personal, step-by-step approach, Lorelle can collaborate with your CPA and attorney to structure other more specialized types of accounts for tax and estate planning.
With extensive experience managing a variety of asset classes during periods of inflation, deflation, recession, budget deficit and surplus, wars, market boom, market crash, high and low taxes, Lorelle helps her clients prepare for all of it! As part of a flexible and common sense planning process, Lorelle balances financial risk and reward with long-term savings and investment strategies that deliver results.
As a 5-year recipient of the Five Star Wealth ManagerSM award** and GSBA Business Leader of the Year (2007), Lorelle has a proven track record in the eyes of her colleagues and clients. She has certifications as a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®), an Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor (ADPA®) and is also a Registered Para Planner®. However, her greatest success is measured by knowing she is making a difference in her clients’ lives.
She frequently gives back to her local community through volunteer work at several charitable organizations, including Habitat for Humanity and the Center for Spiritual Living. In her spare time, Lorelle and her spouse enjoy vegetable and flower gardening, hiking and cooking.
Education and Licensing
- RETIREMENT INCOME CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL®
- ACCREDITED DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP ADVISOR® Exam 2013
- CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELOR® Exam 2009
- Series 65 Investment Advisor Exam 2000
- Life and Annuity Insurance Exam 1998
- REGISTERED PARA PLANNER® Exam 1997
- Series 63 Uniform State Exam 1989
- Series 7 General Securities Exam 1985
- 2009+ Pacific Capital Resource Group, Financial Advisor
- 2000-2009 Smith Barney, Financial Advisor
- 1986-2000 Smith Barney, Reg. Sales Asst.
- 1980-1986 Smith Barney, Administration
- Greater Seattle Business Association, Member since 2000, Board of Directors 2001-2005, Scholarship Chair 2002-2006
- Center for Spiritual Living, Member since 2002
- Habitat for Humanity 2002, 2007, 2012
- City Year Volunteer 2006, 2007, 2008
- The Pride Foundation 2007, 2008
- WIFS member since 2016
- Five Star Wealth ManagerSM, Seattle Magazine** 2012 to 2016
- GSBA Business Leader of the Year 2007
**The Five Star Wealth Manager Award, administered by Crescendo Buiness Services, LLC (dba Five Star Professional), is based on 10 objective criteria:
1) Credentialed as an investment advisory representative (IAR) or a registered investment advisor;
2) Actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years;
3) Favorable regulatory and complaint history review;
4) Fulfilled their firm review based on internal firm standards;
5) Accepting new clients;
6) One-year client retention rate;
7) Five-year client retention rate;
8) Non-institutionalized discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered;
9) Number of client households served;
10) Educational and professional designations.
Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or awarded.
Once awarded, wealth managers may opt to purchase additional profile ad space or related award promotional products. The award methodology does not evaluate the quality of services provided. The award is not indicative of the award winner's future performance. 2,023 Seattle wealth managers were considered for the award; 530 (27 percent of the award candidates) were named Five Star Wealth Managers.
To qualify as having a favorable regulatory and complaint history for this award, the person cannot have (1) been subject to a regulatory action that resulted in a license being suspended or revoked, or payment of a fine, (2) had more than a total of three customer complaints filed against them (settled or pending) with any regulatory authority or Five Star Professional's consumer complaint process, (3) individually contributed to a financial settlement of a customer complaint filed with a regulatory authority, (4) filed for bankruptcy, or (5) been convicted of a felony.
CA Lic. #0G31971