Tony Soh was born and raised in Seattle, Washington and currently lives in Renton. He is a financial adviser with Pacific Capital Resource Group, Inc., a relationship based financial services firm striving to provide quality advice, effective implementation, and superior service to their individual and corporate clients.
Specializing in working with individuals and businesses, Tony and his team help them in areas such as retirement planning, estate planning, college funding, insurance, investments, money management, asset allocation, and executive planning. Securities and investment advisory services offered exclusively through HTK.
Tony graduated from the University of Washington with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. After working for United Parcel Service for 16 years in operations and management, Tony decided to make a career change and became a Financial Adviser to help others with their financial objectives.
Tony is a member of the Financial Planning Association, the National Association for Insurance and Financial Advisors, and a member of the Renton and Issaquah Chamber of Commerce.
Tony is married to his high school sweetheart, Christine. They have a son named Ryan and a daughter named Emily.
Awards & Recognitions:
- 2007 New Advisor of the Year
- 2007 Leader’s Conference Qualifier
- 2007 President’s Club Qualifier
Licenses & Certificates:
- Chartered Financial Consultant, ChFC®
- Chartered Life Underwriter, CLU®
- Washington Life, Disability & LTC – Licensed
- Registered Representative of Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc.
- Investment Advisor Representative of Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc.
- Financial Planning Association – Member
- National Association for Insurance and Financial Advisors – Member
- Renton Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Issaquah Chamber of Commerce - Member
- University of Washington graduate– Bachelor’s of Arts in Economics
- Matriculated student of the College for Financial Planners
- Matriculated student of the American College