As the Director of Adviser Education & Planning Strategy, Tony focuses on improving the knowledge base of advisers in their service to their clients. He consults with advisers on communicating competent and important strategies as part of a client’s overall financial goal. With over a decade of experience in the industry as an adviser, and the education that comes from the completion of four certificates from the American College of Financial Services, Tony can analyze a client’s entire financial picture and suggest multiple strategies to meet the client’s goals and objectives.
Tony continues to advise and support his existing clients. He and his team help them in areas such as retirement planning, estate planning, college funding, insurance, investments, money management, asset allocation, and executive planning. Securities and investment advisory services offered exclusively through HTK.
Tony graduated from the University of Washington with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. After working for United Parcel Service for 16 years in operations and management, Tony decided to make a career change and became a Financial Adviser to help others with their financial objectives.
Tony is a member of the Financial Planning Association, the National Association for Insurance and Financial Advisors, and a member of the Renton and Issaquah Chamber of Commerce.
Tony is married to his high school sweetheart, Christine. They have a son named Ryan and a daughter named Emily.
Awards & Recognitions:
- 2007 New Advisor of the Year
- 2007 Leader’s Conference Qualifier
- 2007 President’s Club Qualifier
Licenses & Certificates:
- Chartered Financial Consultant, ChFC®
- Chartered Life Underwriter, CLU®
- Washington Life, Disability & LTC – Licensed
- Registered Representative of Hornor, Townsend & Kent, LLC
- Investment Advisor Representative of Hornor, Townsend & Kent, LLC
- Financial Planning Association – Member
- National Association for Insurance and Financial Advisors – Member
- Renton Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Issaquah Chamber of Commerce - Member
- University of Washington graduate– Bachelor’s of Arts in Economics
- Matriculated student of the College for Financial Planners
- Matriculated student of the American College