Frankie began his career in the financial services industry at Prudential Financial. There, he built the foundation for his business and developed his skills as an adviser. He found an immediate passion for working with people and educating his clients.
Frankie decided to move his practice to Pacific Capital Resource Group, Inc. (PCRG) in Bellevue, WA for a more robust platform for his clients in 2014. Pacific Capital is a relationship-based financial services firm recognized by our individual and corporate clients for quality advice, effective implementation, and superior service. Dedicated to the highest ethical standards, Frankie provides comprehensive financial and insurance services. He helps his clients build security and independence through mutual trust and respect.
Working with both families and businesses, Frankie creates customized financial and investment solutions helping his clients build, protect, and transfer wealth. Frankie’s goal is to give his clients a strong opportunity to succeed under difficult circumstances. Frankie is committed to building long-term relationships through strong communication and education in the community to help families and businesses meet and exceed their financial goals.
Outside of the office, Frankie stays busy playing on various sports teams, including basketball, softball and soccer and volunteers with Eastside Baby Corner, an organization helping kids from ages 0-12. He also enjoys traveling, often to Utah for skiing in the winter and mountain biking in the summer and married his college sweetheart, Valerie in June of 2017!
- Design a Custom Comprehensive Plan
- Organize and Coordinate Service Professionals (CPA, Attorney, etc.)
- Construct Proactive Tax Reduction Strategies
- Build Long Term Relationships
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Analysis of Business and Personal Goals
- Development and Implementation of Solutions
- Systematic Plan Review
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES
- University of Washington-B.A. Degree
- Passed his Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 FINRA exams
- WA Life and Health Licensed
- Investment Adviser Representative of Hornor, Townsend & Kent, LLC
CA Insurance Lic. #0M16742